Active Aqua’s new 2′ x 4′ Premium Deep Flood Tables are versatile and easy to use. They are designed to accommodate 2′ x 4′ propagation rafts (“lettuce rafts”), which float on the solution while the table is being flooded, and then nest within the table as the solution drains. These tables can be used in flood & drain, DWC, RDWC, and aquaponics applications. These heavy-duty, full ID flood tables are rigid, durable and easy to clean. The table’s rim has been arch formed, which reinforces the table and minimizes flexing. They also feature a square drainage pattern, with smooth and shallow drainage channels, which simplifies cleaning.
- Made in North America
- Recyclable—made from BPA-free 100% virgin plastic cap over recycled ABS plastic core
- Tapered design allows 2′ x 4′ lettuce rafts to easily nest within flood table
- 3-degree tapered side walls
- Designed around 2′ x 4′ propagation rafts for versatile use between flood & drain, DWC, RDWC, and aquaponics
- Graduated water level indicators
- Reinforced with a deep sidewall (7¾” ID, 9″ OD)
- Recessed drain position
- Smooth, rounded corners
- Shallow grooves for easy cleaning
- Curved shorter lip maximizes grow space when multiple tables are aligned
- 3″ wide drill access points on all four walls for installation of inlet and outlet fittings
- Two ¾” indentations on lip for air tubing—one on the short side and one on the long side
There are no reviews yet.